University of Plymouth is formally committed to recognising learning wherever and however it has occurred, provided it can be identified and assessed at higher education level.
The University’s expertise of working in partnership with organisations such as Rila is diverse and extensive, and includes specific expertise in the accreditation of programmes in healthcare.
The academic credentials of University of Plymouth are outstanding and all courses are developed and structured with the goal of enabling you to develop professionally in the UK or overseas. University of Plymouth has been consistently recognised by the Quality Assurance Agency for providing the highest standards in teaching.
The Postgraduate Courses offered by the Rila Institute of Healthcare Sciences are fully recognised Postgraduate programmes of the University of Plymouth.
- Postgraduate Diploma Acute Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Cardiology
- Postgraduate Diploma Dermatology
- Postgraduate Diploma Diabetes
- Postgraduate Diploma ENT
- Postgraduate Diploma Family Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Geriatric Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Postgraduate Diploma Ophthalmology
- Postgraduate Diploma Urology
- Postgraduate Diploma Minor Surgery
If you have any questions, then upon request, our enrolment advisor will contact you with help and/or assistance with your application.